Child Custody & Parenting Time
Fulton County Child Custody Attorney
The best interest of the child is what the Fuller Law Group works hard to ensure in cases of Child Custody and Parenting Time. Nothing is more heartbreaking than a child caught in the middle of a custody battle. Being parents ourselves, the Fuller Law Group team understands the joys, rewards, trials and tribulations of parenthood. We fight passionately and vehemently to ensure our clients have as much parenting time as possible.
There are 2 types of child custody:
- Legal Custody which involves decision making regarding the health, education, religion, extracurricular activities and general welfare of the child; and
- Physical Custody which is where the child primarily resides.
Non-Custodial Parenting Time is generally referred to as visitation. However, at the Fuller Law Group we don’t believe that a parent “visits” his or her child. He or she raises and nurtures them. We fight for our clients to have as much parenting time with his or her child as may be possible.
Additionally, grandparents may have rights to spend time with the children, too.
At the Fuller Law Group we can help you:
- Enforce Child Custody Orders
- Request for out of state relocation and international custody issues
- Challenge requests for out of state relocation of the child
- Modify Child Custody Orders
- Seek visitation rights with the child as grandparents
Call a Fulton County Child Custody Attorney today to discuss your Child Custody matter!